Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how i can do friendship with n e girl?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would you want a friendship with a girl? They are only good for one thing. Sorry two things. They have both a mouth and a vagina.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Be yourself, not someone else. Be nice, but don't crowd her all the time because then you'll creep her out. Start small by just saying hello to her when ever you see her. But don't run up to her and yell hello. Dress nice and clean because no one wants to be around the nasty.

If the girl is way out of your league give it up until college or after, but continue to say hello.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course, u can just:

Be yourself and not someone else. Be nice and elegant, well dressed Start small by just saying hello to her when ever you see her. But don't run up to her and yell hello. than u can talk to her and tell her about ur feelings, than strat to diting her in lovely restaurant don't invite her everyday to go ou with u, however u sould ask he to go out with u and not to talk to her on the phone and tell her for example :"ok, we're going out this eveing at 8 p.m so get ready ok"

and finally when u'll very colerfriend u can tell her all ur feelings i'm sure she loves that

good luck in ur life

i hope i give it u the right solution

with all my love!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.