Need A true help?

I know a girl from 6 years. We are very much in touch. I am some type of reserved type of guy she has admit. I proposed her but she is keep saying you are my friend I dont want any other relationship. But she is ready to share everything. She use to speak me many hours and hours. . But she doesnt want to give our relationship a name. But I want this relationship far way to marry. What I do ?? Also when I sent a proposal by her bestfriend she admitted that she also loves me but not want to tell me.So I stopped talking her.What I do????

Favorite Answer

I don't have enough dates in order to give you "my verdict". But if you want my opinion, I would say that she is quite afraid of a commitment (been there...done that). Unfortunately, in this case there is nothing you can do, except letting her make the move. On the other hand it is not fair for u either to wait and wait until forever...So here is what I say: pressure her to take the decision! First of all take a short break one from each other: no talking, no phone calls, no contact what so ever. If she sees u all the time and she has you near her at any time she might not realize what u really mean to her. There is a saying: "You never know what you had until u lost it". So take a break from her! Trust me, it would be terrible not seeing her or not talking to her, but it will definitely help her put some order in her fillings. And once the break period ends, pop again the question and demand for a prompt answer. DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT give up and go see her during that break because it will all go back from what u left it. I am not talking about a year or so, but a few weeks are more than enough! Good luck with that and it would be nice if u could keep me informed about the results!

I see that this girl you're talking about probably trying to think further before making any decisions on marrying anyone. Even though she admits she loves you it's possible for her to still feel uncertain or doubt about her feelings for you. Marriage is once in a life time,it's normal for any ladies to take time thinking about it. Continue to keep in touch with her but at the same time, don't mention to her anything that related about your proposal. Let her say it out herself whether she wants to get married to you.

sounds like a bunch of never ending head games to me, i would go along and be friends and if she doesnt seem to come around after a little while then i would move on, who knows, maybe seeing you with someone else might be the eye opener that she needs to admit that she likes you to

Its a shame, she is just being shy, keep on trying using her friend as the communicator between you two. Once your gurl has confidence in you she will agree, all the ebst

she loves you but somehow (don't know why) she just want to be frnd , may be there is someone else also who loves her, and she is confused between you and him. And also she dont want to lose you because she really cares for you, hence want to remain frnds (forever)

say her u dun eel comfortable dis way! either be my wife or end friendship coz u cant move like dis! if she really luvs u she will consider u and say yes!

• AJ

What country are you native to? Well, seems she is afraid of commitment, if she is willing to live with and sex you.

first you have to complete your statements its very hard to understand what your saying you language is very broken