Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

About this ipod protection cover product.?

I was wondering if

A) this is suitable for Ipod Nano 4GB

B) it is worth buying it. I mean will it protect my ipod from getting scratched/damaged or anything like it..?

the product i might buy is this..

http://play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/610670/...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thats for the Video Ipods so it wont fit. It prevents scraches but not from dropping or water or anything else.

• englin
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

the only way that robbery is roofed is from an coverage plans, no longer a secure practices or provider plan. The coverage from Apple is for producer's defects and not the rest. they do no longer sell a plan that covers unintended injury. terrific purchase does and that is basically a pair of money greater suitable than the Apple coverage, so it somewhat is a especially sturdy thought to get it.

• 1 decade ago

To answer your question yes. It would help protect your Ipod alot. They get scratched so fast.

• 1 decade ago

iPods are notorious for getting scratched no matter how careful you may be. Any protective cover will help, but it will get scratched guaranteed!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOLS.. SERIOUS?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.