Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i am a dentist and i want to travel to u.s how can i do ?

5 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    there are lots of ways you can travel to the us. plane, car,motorcycle,bus, foot etc. just take your pic.

  • 1 decade ago

    Apply for a working visa to the US as a dentist. However, the US had a strict job requirements for dentists as they had to undergo training/education under US laws.

  • 1 decade ago

    Stay at home for Christ's sake. We don't really want you here. You will be given more rights than the people who were born here and have paid taxes here and would die in the Army for this country. STAY AT HOME.

  • 1 decade ago

    Get a passport.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    You can stay with me if you fix my teeth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.