Capricorn MEN only?

I am dating a capricorn man January 14, but i am sorta confused as to what he is really about. sometimes he acts weird and another time he is loving. I can't seem to figure him out at all. What do I do? (I am libran)

• pa625
    Favorite Answer

capricorns are very precise and everything has a place in life they are ruled by rules. if you are the kind of person who steps off the straight and true, the two of you will never be compatible. i think the best sign for a cappy is virgo~

well am a female capricorn and i act the same way..we are odd people. one day we love others one day no. he probably needs time to be sure for your love!!!we are too afraid of being hurt!!!so dont hurt him coz we are sensitive ppl.we are also like to be in program so just love him the way he is. he is probably be romantic as me. likes walking with his girlfriend but sometimes we are shy..

give him sometime im sure u will love him

he might act weird cuz he wants to impress u or he is trying to be perfect

good luck :)