Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Would you get into a hot tub with Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Could you see Bill with that big smirk on his face and to see Hillary aroused would scare me right out of the pool.

Favorite Answer

I suppose the water is warm enough to prevent any sort of transfer but then again have you seen Hillary without the clothes? Those thunder thighs are really distracting.

You bet I would, and so would you all. Don't even act like you are too good to get in a hot tub with an ex-president of the United States. You would all kill to do it. AS IF that opportunity comes your way every day and you would pass up the chance to add it to your repertoire of stories for the future.

to respond to your question, No. Do you remember some years in the past while that guy named Dean ran for president. He grew to become into the front runner of the Democratic occasion for terribly just about a 12 months. He lost the 1st known and all and sundry theory that it grew to become right into a fluke. Then he lost the 2nd and 0.33, and so on. The media had him picked because of the fact the subsequent president because of the fact of his polls, yet they did no longer pan out interior the balloting sales area. the ingredient is, do no longer subject with regard to the polls from the media, subject with regard to the balloting outcomes.

• gone

It would be better than hot tubbing with Barbara Bush and George Herbert Walker Bush.

Only if it's in White House Oral Office

I could be Hillary's intern.

yeah, right after I downed a bottle of pills and put a plastic bag over my head.

What makes you think you can even get invited?

Its Christmas, play nice.

That is a truly scary thought. Do you have nightmares often?

Sure. Then I'd write a book about it.