Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

I need help !..?

Im 14 years old getting readdy to graduate the 8th grade and i have missed like 30 days of school allready its allways been a big problem with me its not my parents fault i just hate school i have to fight with my mom every morning then i feel bad about not going.......i just have nothing to look forward to and i know u are going to say sports but im to shy for sports i need help!!!Im scared becaues i will be starting high school and that will be a whole new set of problems.... help =Z

Favorite Answer

i was scared to start high skool too but it was awesome. u meet all new people, u hav way more freesdom then in middle skool.

ur gonna like going to skool and u have nothig to worry about

Think of it as this, High time your loneliness disappeared