Iam losing my love!!!?

i have a girlfriend and i love her with all my heart but i think iam love her too much and she thinks that iam cheating or something she is always pushing me around and when ever i say something she gets mad she is older then me she tell me shut up whenever she want iam always the bad person she say something wrong iam the one that says sorry and calls her back i dont know what to do here everyone says you have to talk back to her but iam scary of losing her thats why i never say something bad whatever she says goes iam the lil kid in this thing

Favorite Answer

Dear friend

i know when u love someone u feel deep, but when u not get back all the respect and love and understanding your love will dieing, so listen to me, first must to make sure if she loves u as u love her, because the perfect love is the love from both of u almost the same, and if she didn't respect u she treat u like she is the boss and she is the leader, and u just following her for a name of love, this is not a love true love, as i see the problem this is the love just from one side please make sure from your feelings and why u love her, and if u love her truly and if she is too.

okay you have some serious issues here. First of all, sit down with her at a moment when she's not angry. Reassure her that you are not cheating and you want to be with her,however, it is very difficult to do so when she constantly accuses you of cheating.She obviously has had some trust problems with someone in the past. That is why you have become the target, unfortunately, at the time.She is carrying around anger perhaps from an old relationship. If after you have reassured her that you are not cheating, and the behavior continues, I would let her go. You deserve to be treated with much more respect than that.

She isn't appearing like a girl buddy and you're no longer appearing like a boyfriend. it incredibly is greater of a mom/new child courting. which isn't a courting for adults. you could no longer ought to hassle approximately what you're saying to somebody you're in a love courting with. in case you won't be able to speak brazenly together with her, then there is something VERY incorrect right here. locate somebody who would be open, common and take care of you with an analogous comprehend and dignity you coach them!

It doesn't matter if she's older than you, she can't push you around unless you let her. You don't respect her, you fear her and that's not normal. Unless you want to waste a couple of years on a raging bit*h, I suggest you take a chance and tell her to shut her yap and then leave her. Grow a set already!

hehe ur my pass shadow... i been in such situation b4 , but the thing i scare already happen i lost her....

but u known what... i feel like zombie n thinking of dead whn the time we split out.. but after that i feel like i happier without her and now i hav a good life with new gf...

but the problem is "Comunicate" dun scare of losing her the more u scare the most will happen... brave up n talk to her.. ask her what she nid n tell her what u want... if she love u she will giv u chance to change or she will change herself 2....

Source(s): wish u luck... dun feel sad if losing her... this world still alot of gal ^^

i think that she is probably just going through a bad time right now. try talking to her to try to figure out if anything is wrong right now. then do your best to try to make it so she doesn't feel too bead about whatever is going. I was going out with a guy before who was younger than me. I had the same problem.

you call that your love?