promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I Want Best PC configuration with AMD?

i want to buy a pc with AMD processor, for gaming purpose but my budget is near rs 45000/-

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Building a Gaming PC for under Rs. 45,000 - Version: 06.04

For the serious gamers, gaming is not just entertainment; it's a part of their life. At times, we PC gamers take gaming for granted and tend to lose sight of the fact that there are several other simple souls, a.k.a. non-gamers, who use the PC for simpler, non-taxing computing like surfing the Internet, accounting, coding, word processing etc. They do not need the nForces or the extreme CPUs or high amount of memory to accomplish their task. The PC Guide that we published last week was for those. Today let's turn our attention back to the gamers with a reasonable budget and see what kind of a gaming machine we can build for under Rs. 45,000.

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 2800+ (Rs. 6,400) :

The CPU of choice for this gaming machine is the Athlon XP 2800+. Based on the Barton core it supports a good 512 KB L2 cache operating at full CPU speed (2.083 GHz) and with a 333 MHz FSB, this CPU will provide adequate power for your gaming needs and other applications. The other CPUs that were considered were the Prescott 2.4 GHz selling for a similar price, the Pentium-4 2.8 HT CPU selling for Rs. 8,500 and the AMD Athlon 64 2800+ selling for Rs. 9,500. While the Athlon XP 2800+ is a better choice than the Prescott 2.4 GHz, the rest of the CPUs were a touch expensive for this system. I always prefer to invest a little more in a Graphics card than in a CPU for a gaming PC.

Motherboard: MSI K7N2 Delta-L (Rs. 5,250) :

The best platform for the Barton CPU is none other than the nForce2 Ultra. So we have for you one of the best around, the MSI K7N2 Delta-L. The board has support for up to 3 GB of dual channel DDR-400 memory and the entire range of Athlon XP processors right up to 3200+ with 266, 333 and 400 MHz FSB. Also add to that a high quality Realtek 6 channel audio onboard, AGP 8X slot, USB 2.0, and LAN. With a good mix of price and performance, it's an ideal foundation stone for this machine.

This details will hold good... I think so...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • englin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the two are sturdy possibilities. For the utility your asking approximately i could flow with a Core2Duo because of the fact of that is decrease capability intake and warmth score. A cooler gadget is a happier gadget. For 3-D purposes like Maya the Core2 could do o.k. because of the fact as all of us be attentive to, Intel has lead the multimedia industry in that section for somewhat a while. there became a era the place AMD became putting out their K7 and socket A chips yet those are final generations' information. the recent enormous boy is Intel in the mean time. this is the way i could flow.

• a bit short maybe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.