How can I get rid of a lousy man who wants to be my boyfriend?

Favorite Answer

Tell him you have no interest in him and he is just not the person for you. You can do it tactfully, but at least don't lie, that makes things worse. The truth will set you free!

I had one of these once, thought I was going to croak before he finally got the message and it took my roommate to tell him that he was just not right for me....he finally got the drift...he was a little on the slow side.

Good luck.

• G A

Remember "The Match Game" from TV? "How lousy is he?"

If he is so lousy that you want nothing more than to kick him in the balls, and it sounds like he might be since he sounds a little possessive from your question, then I'd say you have two choices:

1. kick him in the balls anyway

2. dump him

They'll probably both amount to the same end result. Pick your poison. ;-)

I wish you the best of luck.

there are 3 types of persons, auditory, visual and kinestethics,,, if he's auditory, call him on the phone and tell him you dont want him; if he's visual, he needs to see you while you tell him that you dont want him; if he's kinestethics, push him you'll get your message accross,,

Tell him your reason for disinterest is that he is not your type and u dont wanna discuss this any further

• RJ2K1

Be a decent woman (Get rid of him) !!!

tell him ur not into dating anyone at the moment, tell him ur proud to be single

just say Im sorry Im not interested"

Tell him you have herpes and that you contracted it when you were a crack whore.

Try A firm "no!"

Be rude!