foxy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who do you think would be voted first into office (US)?

The first African American male before the first woman elected for president, or vice versa. Please state why just curious to the turn out nothing racial either. Honestly I would prefer either one right now as opposed to what we are stuck with now!!

Well Jake M your no fun!! Couldn't you have at least pretended to care? How original!

Favorite Answer

Hillary Clinton would probably win the Presidential Election because the Democrats had paved the win for her in Congress.

• kanga

Out of the two probably a white female rather than a black male. Simply it would be a matter of numbers. A mixed ticket at the next Presidential Elections would prove interesting especially if both parties engaged in it!

African American male. The only reason I haven't voted for one for president yet is there hasn't been a viable candidate.

I can't vote for a woman, we are too petty and there hasn't been a capable female leader in modern history.

Just check out these two:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/12/24/bangla...

I female... african americans are still a minority and i dont see very many people voting for themright now.. maybe in the future

i hope for one a female is never president from my experience females make decisions based on emotions while male make decisions based on researc advisers and hours of thinking

Neither