Am I evolved or a ufo?! (Merry Christmas, by the way).?

Or am I a mutant?

I know the world receives my thoughts, but I don't know how. It's strange because it could just be because I had a super duper chemical imbalance of the body caused by skin medications I took when I was young.

Ever since I was young, peculiar things have happened to me. One time, when my friend asked me a question, I answered, "NO!" and immediately turned on the radio. The radio then said "NO!" and I turned it off. We had a laugh about that, but even later on things would happen that were out of place.

So, tell me doctor Answers, what am I?!

Favorite Answer

A mutant.

Your schizophrenic...if you put aluminum foil around your head you think radio transmission signals are reading your thoughts. Do you hear voices too? Maybe the radio didn't say NO but started playing a song unless it really did say no after you, which would be called a coincidence!

No harsh feelings...i hope your joking...but if not that is most likely it...MERRY CHRISTMAS AXIS ODD oh mightly alien!

• pa625

merry christmas to you! some people have a sith aura and can sence things i see colors around people its weird, but i greatly trust myself with human character. i think your learning about yourself, not worked on by people with big heads. go with it, it will help you through all your life.

I have no idea.

Merry Christmas regardless.

Sounds like a little of everything.

Your an IT

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!