shazikah asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

i would like to know which long lasting lipstick is better?

Favorite Answer

covergirl outlast. that stuff stays on forever. it's all i use

• I have tried so many that I almost gave up hope and then I found this lipstick at maceys it has two ends and a wand in each end the one that i bought is coffee , and at the other end is a shimmer clear coat. It is by este lauder and believe it or not it stays on all day with eating drinking and the next morning you can still see it. I love it, I am 46 yrs. and i have tried it all.

Theres so many of these out now, but you can't actually get them off when you want too! They do sell that clear stuff you seal lipstick on with though? You just put it on top of any lipstick. x

every brand has their own long lasting lipstick now days

its depends on your budgte

go for chanel if you can afford, they stay on my lips even if my gloss comes off......

maybellene is a good choice too and affordable

but i still prefer chanel anyday

A lip marker of any brand you prefer. It gives color stain on your lips. If you lips is dry you can cover it with gloss. As gloss wears out through the day your lips will not loose color.

• Kat

MAC and Loreal are both good and last a long time-

revlons new lip stick is great not only does it last all day but its not drying on the lips and it as a glossy look to it :) i love it

you should try the new cover girl ,new lipgloss first you put color lipstck ,and then take clear gloss and you put it on your lips and you will have shiny lips and phenomenal lips all day!

• zinaa

Mac, red earth and christian Dior

covr grl outlast..keep it simple peoples