Has anyone read "The Two Princesses of Bamarre" by Gail Carson Levine?

Did you like the story? Please give me ur views...

Favorite Answer

I really liked the story~

The heroine is strong and you really grow to like her - the ending is also really good although of course I won't say!

It's an easy read, you can finish it quickly, but it's a worthy book to take the time to read.

I think the best part is how Levine weaves in these poems/prophecies into the book and how they unfold in the end

I'd recommend it!

It was a fairy tale that felt real and had developing characters. Characters that actually changed and had backgrounds. It felt very different from Levine's Ella Enchanted. Anyways, I love that book. Even the end, although that was a little bit sugary.

• Erika

they're 2 separate books. Fairest: "sequel to ella enchanted" no longer likely, it somewhat is in basic terms set interior the comparable international as ella yet it somewhat is somewhat good :) Ever: it replaced into enormously undesirable for my section..

I read it and loved it, read it a couple of times, then got sick of it and passed it to my friends, who loved it, read it a couple of times, got sick of it, ECT.ECT.ECT.