Sue asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

my friends are realy weird, what do I do?

my friends are realy realy weird. they always find somthing gross about things. this drives me crazy when they always find something to do with sex in a sentence. they are only 12 and 13.

Favorite Answer

seems to me like you need some new friends. As you grow up you will mature and change. If your friends drive u crasy....find an other friends. Sometimes it's better to be without friends than to be with a bad friends. u should find an other friend, but when u feel that u don't need a friend just stay away from him, right??

Its cause they are 12 and 13. It should pass as they grow older. If not then you need to find a new set of friends.

I feel the same way.Even though I am 13 I don't get along with that many 13 year-olds.Maybe you are too mature for them.I can't stand people who can only talk and think about sex.Try getting better friends.

Sounds like you need some new friends. As you grow up you will mature and change. If your friends arn't par with you....find some who are. Sometimes it is even better to be without friends than to be with a bad group

Find new ones!

Find an interest and join a sports or activity club with other young people and make new friends that way.

How old are you?Probably the same age as them?Chatting about

sex is not a bad thing among adults.But in your case,maybe you

should show you are not interested. Get closer to your other friends who are not the same as those two,maybe?

Ask them to shut up in a polite way. if they find decent things gross, then they have another think coming. tell them not to be so disgusting. dont be rude but try to make them understand.

Be willing to stand alone. You will be respected. Do not laugh or smile when someone makes inappropriate comments or gestures. Some people do wrong in order to make people laugh or to get attention. There are decent ways to make people laugh and there are decent ways to get attention.

Get rid of them (the little scumbags).

If you are going to correct them, don't think that you have to be "polite" like the person below is suggesting. It's better to be strong than polite, and they won't respect "politeness," anyway - I assure you.

If you feel weird, you be frank with your friends.So that they might not use it next time. Tell them you didn't like that way of talking. If they are your friends, they do respect your words.