do skinny jeans on guys signal a commercial fashion disaster?

i laughed at this trend when guys started wearing this crap over the summer (although nothing new dating back to 2004). i thought it was never going to be this popular with guys until american eagle and abercrombie starting carrying the look over the fall. it's such a ridiculous look on my part it reminds me when i used to watch pee-wee herman movies when i was a kid. other than emos and punk rockers on tv, i have to yet to see a guy wear these type of jeans yet. i think guys do understand the difference between jeans that give you enough room to breathe and jeans that look like an eyesore from other people.

overall, who in here thinks this is the worst fashion to appear on guys since butt-sagging jeans were the cool thing to do five years ago?

Favorite Answer

i think they are disgusting on guys.....and on women i can honestly say that only the tall and slim wear them well...everyone else looks silly in them...they are far from flattering.....give me a bootleg anyday.....

i dont. i like wearing skinny jeans. what i cant stand is jeans that hav all this extra cloth and i always get caught on stuff and whatnot. it gets annoying. skinny jeans just make it easier to move around.

I like the skinny jeans look-now I know what I'm looking at--not just a bunch of material...lol...Not fair you guys get to see boobs and booty and we don't get a peek at the package, know what I'm saying? LOL!

Oh my god, it's awful!!! I am so sick of these Emo boys wear skinny jeans. And what is with them wearing eyeliner? How do the guys get laid?! Do they trade make up secrets with their girlfriends?

Skinny Jeans Commercial

I think it's a bit funny!

Especially when I see them "sag" it too.

This guy in the mall almost rubbed his butt on me sagging with tight jeans on.

And yes, I also think it's gross.

I don't understand why anyone is worried about what kind of pants they wear. If they are not so loose they fall off or tight that they make you a soprano, then they're good.

Guy, this nation is at war on two fronts.

I agree with you. Emo wear that crap. it not fashion. As for for the but sagging pants, depends if they have a cute but :-)

i know this one guy who wears girl's pants. no seriously. he is also really gothic and the hottest guy in school. I think that it really depends on who wears it.

guys wearing girl jeans are just gay UNLESS they are in a band or they are emo.

overly baggy jeans are ok for guys that are rappers.

ifnot, please stay away from them.