Funny Christmas Stories???

anyone got any funny christmas stories from this year yet? last night we went to my mother-in-laws for dinner and to open gifts. we were opening some presents when out of nowhere the tree fell over. it was pretty great. we laughed about it all night. funny thing is...the tree actually looked better after it fell over. anyways...merry christmas!

Favorite Answer

today all my family had a xmas barby and we playing backyard cricket (we are aussies) drinking some beer when the men all thought they would try and out bat, run, and catch eachother. We ended up with cricket balls flying into the new car shed, neighbours fences, and windows (believe it or not they didnt smash!)

It was a very fun day and seeing the kids trying to beat their fathers was even better!

• Erika

a million: Are you excited for Christmas already? Yep 2: What are you asking for? a clean amp, band tshirts, and a pair dozen greater vinyls 3: Are you ever the 1st one wakeful on Christmas morning to your house? sure, via an hour 4: have you ever had a white Christmas? two times 5: Do you're turning out to be any humorous Christmas memories? a pair 6: How does your loved ones have a reliable time Christmas Eve? We make a donation for charity interior the morning, do our very own concerns the remainder of the day, and have Christmas dinner. 7: How does your loved ones have a reliable time Christmas Day? contemporary :)

I just found this in Y!A:

I put the hair drier in the Turkeys back side to defrost it,?

and after about ten mins, there was the hugh bang and a blinding flash, and the turkey flew across the kitchen and landed in the dogs bed, now its all covered in dog fluff. any idea's please?

i wrote a love letter to the girl i liked but then gaved it to her twin sister which i didnt even know existed and she rejected me then the next day the REAL girl i liked gave me a christmas card saying that she like me and it was a total mess because i thought she was one of those freaks that plays with men and i ignored her...