promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What items can I best spend my money with?????

I just got my christmas money... I don't know what to do with it.... I'm contented with what I have..... But I don't want to save it because I usually loose it.......

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

since you dont want to save it i soppose you can go out to eat and have a great meal or you can buy a bigger tv or somthing that will make your room or house more enjoyable to you

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Put it in a good savings a/c. It will keep growing with time and providing you with increasing SECURITY.

A woman needs security in her life. You never know what the future will bring. Are you sure you can live well if you had an accident, had medical bills and could not work? How much will you have in your old age?

Please get real. Even Bill Gates keeps saving.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And I supose that you do not eventually loose the stuff you spend your money on? If you have everything that you need, then saving your money for a time when you might require something makes more sense than running to the mall and donating it to the greedy merchants.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't spend it on internet money schemes. Just buy something nice you been wanting or open a checking account or something. Stores will have some big discounts after Christmas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Spend for books…

• alaska
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

put it in the bank..

with a time educated c.d.

spend the money on your future education..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.