Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anybody else notice how quiet Y Answers is today? Must be because of Xmas!?

If you're still on Y Answers and not busy celebrating Xmas now, why?

Update:

Oh, I'm in South Africa, so it's now just after noon.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I noticed. I am here for the party

• 1 decade ago

I had my hard drive crash for about a week or so and when I came back I thought I was seeing a new calm here. I thought at first that it was just my joy to have the computer back but I do think your right. Did we lose some really mean people during my absence???

Merry Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Well it's just me and my 2 babies. I couldn't buy xmas presants or a nice dinner for them this year. So just going to spend time together play a bunch of games and hopefully she had a good xmas anyway.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

appropriate now i'm at 200 emails and counting. it somewhat is the comparable 2 questions I won maximum suitable answer via the persons asking the questions. that's been taking place interior the final 2 days. i think of till the glitch is fixed i'm going to stop checking my e mail. considering each ingredient else is getting lost. by using fact of all of the main suitable answer emails.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just got on Y!A, it's about 5:30 AM here. I did all of my Christmas stuff yesterday, I just can't sleep.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah its real quiet. I am online now because I slept earlier while family was here. I didn't want to deal with them.

• 1 decade ago

yes i have . i am here because every one is sleeping and i cant i am waiting to see if santa comes through the chimeny . actually i am finishing up adding some gifts under the tree so my kids think santa came here.

• 1 decade ago

I took part in worship service yesterday, but this afternoon I was as free as a bird.

• It feels Like the Core of Bliss or Blessing.....

Source(s): Merry Christmas!!!!!!
  • 1 decade ago

waiting on kids to get up it is quiet have a merry christmas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.