Anybody else notice how quiet Y Answers is today? Must be because of Xmas!?

If you're still on Y Answers and not busy celebrating Xmas now, why?

Oh, I'm in South Africa, so it's now just after noon.

Favorite Answer

I noticed. I am here for the party

I had my hard drive crash for about a week or so and when I came back I thought I was seeing a new calm here. I thought at first that it was just my joy to have the computer back but I do think your right. Did we lose some really mean people during my absence???

Merry Christmas.

Well it's just me and my 2 babies. I couldn't buy xmas presants or a nice dinner for them this year. So just going to spend time together play a bunch of games and hopefully she had a good xmas anyway.

• Erika

appropriate now i'm at 200 emails and counting. it somewhat is the comparable 2 questions I won maximum suitable answer via the persons asking the questions. that's been taking place interior the final 2 days. i think of till the glitch is fixed i'm going to stop checking my e mail. considering each ingredient else is getting lost. by using fact of all of the main suitable answer emails.

I just got on Y!A, it's about 5:30 AM here. I did all of my Christmas stuff yesterday, I just can't sleep.

Yeah its real quiet. I am online now because I slept earlier while family was here. I didn't want to deal with them.

yes i have . i am here because every one is sleeping and i cant i am waiting to see if santa comes through the chimeny . actually i am finishing up adding some gifts under the tree so my kids think santa came here.

I took part in worship service yesterday, but this afternoon I was as free as a bird.

• It feels Like the Core of Bliss or Blessing.....

Source(s): Merry Christmas!!!!!!

waiting on kids to get up it is quiet have a merry christmas