Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have you ever fell in love with someone that you thought you never would?

based on looks or personality?

Favorite Answer

Yes, certainly...and I'm still with him now. I fell in love with my boyfriend 7 yrs ago, and for a long time I wondered how I could have fallen for him.

He was someone I wouldn't have fallen for, based on both looks and personality. He's actually good-looking and had many girls liking him at that time. But still, he wasn't my type.

Anyway, after getting to know him and becoming his friend, I fell for him! Thank goodness, he was there to catch me when i fell! He too liked me and I was the kind of girl that he thought he "would never fall for".

As I got to know him better, I started loving him... and I guess that shows that first impressions don't always matter that much... as long as one is willing to get to know a person without being judgemental.

Btw. we are still together and we are going to get married soon!

Yep, and now it's kind of going nowhere so I almost wish I wouldn't have opened up the line of communication in the first place. Live & learn I suppose.

I loved my ex boyfriend and I thought he was so handsome and like worldly and knowledgable.. Their is a friend who noticed that my ex boyfriend is gone and is now starting to act like he cares for me...He has lived across the street for 4 years.

Yup. Based on personality and circumstances. Its all a mind game...

Yeah it was the worse mistake of my life and I have to live with that for the rest of it because we have a kid together.

Dont ask this type of questions....its making me cry....

my past is hurting me... i am sorry to post this but i have to tell sumone how i feel.... i am sorry to all who are reading this

signin of with tears

weellllllll for my boyfriend it was love at first sight!

iam a Sri Lankan.he's from pakistan.....and we met in India on a tour.....and we were friends for a year...and last year he proposed me......and i dont know what happened...I FELL FOR HIM!

yup...twice in a row, and it really hurts me heart.

1st is my enemy, we got together for 2 yrs

2nd is my best fren, we got together for 2.5 yrs

same ending

don't rule out possibilities in life, especially social interactions.

OMG YES! ALOT OF TIMES

MY FRIENDS BROTHER LIKE MILLION TIMES

MY COUISNS COUSINS COUSIN! LOL..I KOW CONFUSING

MADD PEOPLE I CANT THNK OF