Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

can the most unromantic girlfriend change to the most romantic wife?

Favorite Answer

Yes, and monkeys might come flying out of my backside

Highly Unlikely.

Marriage changes people - but to think you can push that change toward a direction that fits with what you want for the relationship is not realistic.

Sounds like you are trying to shave the corners off of a square peg...

• Jem

If she's unromantic now, what makes you think a ring and a piece of paper will change her?

Why would you want to marry her if you don't like the way that she is? I think that is probably a better question. Stop wasting her time, stop wasting your time and find someone who can actually fulfill your desire to reinact sappy movies so your unhappy marriage doesn't end in divorce.

• AJ

Romantic, meaning what? She doesn't bring you flowers anymore? Oh, perhaps you mean she acts like you bore her with sex? Well, I would guess, your house would be a dump and she will just be in your wallet. No, it only gets worse. No respect for you mate.

• Tweet

I'd give it a 0-5% chance of happening

Yes if you are the one to ignite the latent passion sitting to be released. Go for it and good luck.

NO, I don't think so .Find yourself someone else

no, you can't change anybody!