What are the countries in the world which consider small children as important citizens?

I hear ,in Japan and Russia children are never subjected to violence.They say it is their culture.Is it true and are there other nations or groups with this culture?

manish132,

My mail id :inimdapg2004@yahoo .co.in

Favorite Answer

I've heard that China and Japan have especially higher cherished values of children. I'm neither, yet I value and cherish my children. My children belong to God before they belong to me. I feel that I've simply been gifted with the joy and responsibility of raising them to healthy heart, mind and body adulthood.

Source(s): Mother of three.

Toy Land, Toy Kingdom, Mc Donalds, Disneyland.

It's not true. There are plenty of children subjected to violence in Russia, just like everywhere else. Especially if their parents are alcoholics.

Source(s): own experience

once you commence trusting each and every thing Wikipedia states, you're in hardship. i will pass on there and alter something that I prefer to. this is how sturdy Wikipedia is! to boot, many own some style of weapon the two with them or at domicile. you ought to additionally bear in mind what Rayne typhoon has reported.

China. They're small children make all those Nikes that bring big bucks to China. So they are important.

very good question , n thx for asking this in yahoo community. i think its countries from nordik reasons like norway, denmark n sweeden where lesat voilence to children. i like to talk with u on this in detail , catch me at MANISH1327 yahoo messenger.