gina p asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

if i had a partial hysterectomy,will someone be able to carry my eggs and have me a child?can i still produce?

Favorite Answer

as long as your ovaries are functioning then yes......eggs can be harvested and implanted into a willing surrogate mother

just be patient and pry to God, even you have that desease you still can pregnant by your self. my uncle husband recently born child..and my uncle wait for that about 20 years. and he never stop prying to God. so he was very lucky..and God help him..alhamdulillah. and I swear you that i'm not lie

because is not about desease..it's about God will

if God want give you child, God will give you in normal way

and if God not give you..be patient and wait..it better for you than you make someone to carry your eggs. bye