What qualities do you posses, other than your looks... women...?

As to why a guy might want to go out with you, or get to know you better???

Favorite Answer

Most women think it is their looks that attract men, personally i want to know more about them, no matter how hot she looks...

I am pretty easy on the eye, haha...

But I have one hell of a good sense of humour, I'm very caring to a fault, I'll go all out for someone, I'm as loyal as a dog, and you can trust me with anything.

I don't have much in the way of boobs though, and I love rats and snails, so it all evens out.

i'm funny. i'm smart. i have a personality and it shows. people like me. lots of guys hit on me because i am so wonderful and witty to be around. also they like my hot body and do not mind closing their eyes to have wild passionate love making sessions. i'm a good driver. i can swim, read and ski. i can grow vegetables and feed myself. i can barter and trade for goods and services. i can raise children and cattle. i am kind to most people and creatures of the earth.

A great personality & confidence!

out going, fun loving, get along with everyone, down to earth yet wild.

Personality and charm

passion, charm, wit, seductivness, intelligence, compassion, love, strength, grace...and plus we all have some sexy tricks up our sleeve lol...

For being smart & funny & generous & loving &...!!

great personality

o.k. now, you don't need any excuses for being gay