What qualities do you posses, other than your looks... women...?

As to why a guy might want to go out with you, or get to know you better???

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most women think it is their looks that attract men, personally i want to know more about them, no matter how hot she looks...

• 1 decade ago

I am pretty easy on the eye, haha...

But I have one hell of a good sense of humour, I'm very caring to a fault, I'll go all out for someone, I'm as loyal as a dog, and you can trust me with anything.

I don't have much in the way of boobs though, and I love rats and snails, so it all evens out.

• 1 decade ago

i'm funny. i'm smart. i have a personality and it shows. people like me. lots of guys hit on me because i am so wonderful and witty to be around. also they like my hot body and do not mind closing their eyes to have wild passionate love making sessions. i'm a good driver. i can swim, read and ski. i can grow vegetables and feed myself. i can barter and trade for goods and services. i can raise children and cattle. i am kind to most people and creatures of the earth.

• 1 decade ago

A great personality & confidence!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

out going, fun loving, get along with everyone, down to earth yet wild.

• 1 decade ago

Personality and charm

• 1 decade ago

passion, charm, wit, seductivness, intelligence, compassion, love, strength, grace...and plus we all have some sexy tricks up our sleeve lol...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For being smart & funny & generous & loving &...!!

• 1 decade ago

great personality

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

o.k. now, you don't need any excuses for being gay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.