Do you read others answers?

While u answer a question.Do it effect ur idea?

Favorite Answer

Of course. It gives me other points of view in seeing the problems. Sometimes it effects my ideas, sometimes I want to add in order to help the asker.

Usualy I answer the question and then look at the answers. If It's a tough question, I look to see if it has a good answer. If it does, I give the best answer a thumbs up then move on to another question.

AFTER I answwer, although I have sneaked a peek beforehand to see if i can chain the answer

I just like to see weather others think the same way as I do.

NO! sometimes I read the other answers after I give my answer.

I read them because they help me make an answer.

yes i kinda skim through a little to see if others are similar or completely opposite

I do read them. But, all my answers are a product of my own knowledge.

i read them after i answer the question

I just check to make sure my answer isn't same as others.