knowledge of the english language?

Don't you think it should be mandatory for anyone putting a guestion out there to use the spell check?

PS: I DID USE THE SPELL CHECK, TELL YAHOO IF WORDS ARE WRONG.

Favorite Answer

I wish people would stop judging one another here by their spelling. Some very worthwhile questions and answers are typed out here - not all by people who have English as a first language. Some of us are trying awfully hard to get wasted, too, and keyboard proficiency and coherent thinking get more difficult by the minute.

• jodie

Yes, but generally if a person can not spell they have a tough time with the choices put to them in spell check. It does require that the user have some basic pronunciation, phonics and grammar skills.

• Erika

i did no longer understand that there replaced into an modification to the form that made english needed. yet while given the possibility, i could make it decent for all immigrants and upcoming electorate to have the uncomplicated expertise of the English language.

Well you obviously did not use the spell check. I assume you mean "question" not "guestion"?

No way. I kinda like witnessing first hand the atrocious proficiency level of some people. 'Tis like a calling card. If they make spelling mistake I don't want to have anything to do with them.

no obviously you didn't and we still understand the "guestion" dint matter unless you mispell something like cat by typing hippopotamus

no then u cant use slang

Good idea, please start from your self.

• Dashes

wut d0 u says dat fer?