knowledge of the english language?

Don't you think it should be mandatory for anyone putting a guestion out there to use the spell check?

Update:

PS: I DID USE THE SPELL CHECK, TELL YAHOO IF WORDS ARE WRONG.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish people would stop judging one another here by their spelling. Some very worthwhile questions and answers are typed out here - not all by people who have English as a first language. Some of us are trying awfully hard to get wasted, too, and keyboard proficiency and coherent thinking get more difficult by the minute.

• jodie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes, but generally if a person can not spell they have a tough time with the choices put to them in spell check. It does require that the user have some basic pronunciation, phonics and grammar skills.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i did no longer understand that there replaced into an modification to the form that made english needed. yet while given the possibility, i could make it decent for all immigrants and upcoming electorate to have the uncomplicated expertise of the English language.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well you obviously did not use the spell check. I assume you mean "question" not "guestion"?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No way. I kinda like witnessing first hand the atrocious proficiency level of some people. 'Tis like a calling card. If they make spelling mistake I don't want to have anything to do with them.

• 1 decade ago

no obviously you didn't and we still understand the "guestion" dint matter unless you mispell something like cat by typing hippopotamus

• 1 decade ago

no then u cant use slang

• 1 decade ago

Good idea, please start from your self.

• Dashes
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

wut d0 u says dat fer?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.