Did u know?

Jesus is the light of the world? On today I want to thank God for allowing his only begotten son to die on the cross for my sins. I also want to thank him for all the blessing he has bestoyed on my life. Also for life, health, and strengh.

Jesus said "I have come that u might have life more abundtly".

What are u most thankful for today?

Favorite Answer

I AM VERY THANKFULL TO OUR FATHER AND LORD JESUS FOR LISTENING TO MY PRAYER FOR SO LONG WHILE SUFFERING BATTLES TIME AFTER TIME AGAIN, I BEGAIN TO LOSE MY FAITH IN GOD AND THOUGHT THAT THERE WERE`NT ANY GODS AT ALL, IT APPEARS TO ME HE AS GIVEIN ME ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIFE, BUT I NEED THE LORD TO GIVE ME STRENGTH I AM WEAK AND I PRAY FOR IT, I REALLY HOPE HES LISTENING TO MY PRAYERS, I GOT A JOB AND A CAR AND IM VERY HAPPY FOR THIS BLESSING, I THANK HIM FOR NOT SUFFERING ANY MORE, IT WAS A NIGHTMARE THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET.

Source(s): IF FOR ANY REASON YOU FEEL LIKE HE NOT THERE, JUST FAST FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS AND BELIEVE ME YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND QUICK ( GOD BLESS YOU ALL)

Oy! I wish there were smarter people out there who used their brains. Christianity is at best, silly. At worst, it is a lie. It is also a primary cause of wars, conflict and blood-letting throughout history. The "Prince of Peace" has not accomplished his primary mission. PEACE!!! Since he lived, we have seen precious little of it. The myths surrounding his conception and birth have been perpetuated through two millenia. Gods do not have children!! They are immortal. Offspring are not required or wanted by God. The Lord is ONE!!! Count them!! ONE!!! Jesus was a MAN. Worshipping his memory or his images violates the first of the ten commandments. WAKE UP!!

Happy Holiday

well jesus truly was a person who lived a decent life based on compassion and forgiveness to all

thats what made people refer to jesus as the WAY, TRUTH, AND LIFE

• pshdsa

I am thanful for good health; I am thankful to be alive; I am thankful for a good job; I am thankful for my son.

Seeing as today is Christmas I guess I'm most thankful for mince pies and chocolates.

Do not thank other person for what u have just thank God.

Jesus is the reason for the season. that I'm happy and healthy.

Did you know? that lucifer is the bringer of light.

I would be most thankful if you people would start asking valid questions rather than preaching at us.

Yes ,tell the world about it."the rocks and stones themselves will"

• RW

ok, I'll play along.

I am thankful that God himself(not jesus, the one above jesus) has revealed the truth of things, and of jesus to me.

I am thankful that My god does not need a mediator to have contact with me, and that he is powerful enough to forgive me for my wrongdoings himself, without payment.