Fav 80's Songs and Artist?

I just want to know what everybody's favorite 80's artist and song is. I love 80's music so much.

Update:

Isn't horrible when you can't think of the title of a song or the artist. I love this one song so much. I know some of the lyrics are sort of like 'when I fall in love'. Maybe I will think of the name of the song and artist in a few. LOL. Or maybe someone will tell me. hehe

Update 2:

Found it! Finally! Love Bites By Def Leppard. I feel so stupid right now. LOL

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any songs by Michael Jackson

Material Girl - Madonna

Girls just want to have fun - Cyndi Lauper

Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

The Reflex - Duran Duran

White Wedding - Billy Idol

Merry Christmas

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Grew up on 80's, love the 80's! a number of it replaced into lame yet for the main section brings decrease back suggestions of my childrens and an uncomplicated time. The music that maximum symbolizes the 80's for me is "The summer season of sixty 9" via Bryan Adams. widespread Artist replaced into Prince. enjoyed Madonna, Michael Jackson, and all the different 80's stuff.

• Tweet
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, the 80's had some GREAT music. I really liked Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper, & Billie Jean-Michael Jackson

• Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name

• 1 decade ago

Head over heels and Shout by Tears for Fears

• 1 decade ago

stiff little fingers, the jam, the clash, celebate rifles, dead kennedys, the Pogues, Billy Bragg, Motorhead, Madness, the Specials, Rose Tattoo... I guess my 80's was different musically to most.

• 1 decade ago

"Pour some sugar on me" by Def Leppard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depeche Mode....several.

xxB

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Smiths - How Soon is Now?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.