hey for all u guys an girls in love ans this please?

my bf says he loves me a lot but in turn wen he hurts me he does it really bad and then expects me to forget it only with he sayin a simple sorry! my question is that does a sry really helps u forget all the bad things evey time? is a sorry enough to make me forget hw much he has hurt me? after all i hv heard that if a person loves u then he will never make u cry! an he didnt evn try to stop me from cryin for the 1st time evr! he says he ws scared! an nw asks for forgiveness wat should i do?

Favorite Answer

drop him like a bad habit..i had a bf just like him...he was so sweet and lovable..then he started not rlly caring about my feelings...ended up being emotionally abused for a yr and stalked after breakin up..

DITCH HIM

People say things they don't really mean when they're upset or angry. Sometimes they go too far and it's hard to forgive or forget the things they've said. If they thought to say it you think they must have thought it enough to have at least said it. However, just because it crossed their mind doesn't mean they really feel that way deep down. It's up to you whether you are able to truly forgive and forget. If you're going to forgive someone you have to really forgive and let it go. You can't continue to bring it up and work it for attention or power struggles later on. But if you don't want to forgive him or take him back then don't. You certainly don't want to accept abuse from anyone. Regarding the crying topic: I'm not quite sure what you're saying there, but a lot of men aren't comfortable when women cry and don't know how to react when we cry, since many of them so rarely do it. We have to be careful to not cry wolf or attempt to manipulate with crying or it eventually means nothing. Maybe he's a callous, insensitive jerk, or maybe he just wasn't sure what to do. I hope that made sense ... I'm tired. I hope you feel better soon.

your boyfriend should want to keep you happy all the time, and when you're fighting, he wouldn't try to hurt you. EVER.

Low blows in a fight are a big NO

Fighting should be resolved quietly and should be done so that each person hears the others side of the story.

If he's not willing to work on this with you, leave him. He's controlling and feels he has power over you by doing this.

Every day is new. You know you can start your life from this moment. To forgive...to forget and get on with trust and love.

happy holidays.

Are you talking emotional hurt or physical hurt? Either way, you're being abused. He doesn't love you, he thinks of you as his property.

Dump him and find a real man.

• Smriti

Forgive him and forget him and get along with your life. You do not want to be slave to this bully!

men think if they say sorry you should for give them but when you do something and you say sorry they wont listen to you. you can for give him but you wont forget let him know how you feel about it good luck

yes i know sorry doesn't mean u forget everything....

but i think u gotta give him chance to improve on this...

if he has realized it and wants to improve, then u gotta give him a chance......just once.

i believe he loves u like crazy.

------ just once baby -------

Hurt him back - real bad, do what he did to you that will put him in his place if u can be braver, leave him and look for someone else

forgive him once, dump him the second time.