im thinking of converting to islamm??????????????????

hay i just got a new boyfriend...:P :) :D but hes an islam maybe i should convert? his parrents dont axcept me since im a christian..but i really luv him and i want to be with him...what shall i do? convert? b/c i heard its not to hard...help me plz!!! i realy love my bf :):):)

Favorite Answer

If you really love him and decided to marry him you can convert to Islam. Its a great religion. So obviously it won’t be too bad for you. I've seen lot of people have converted to Islam to get married to a Muslim person. Even 1 of my cousin (girl) was married to a Christian man and the man was converted to Islam!

I agree with sunshine. You should know about the religion first.

• NS

i totally agree wid da oder muslims ..........dun convert 4 sum1 els convert 4 God ask ur bf 2 tell u all abt islam read da translation of da holy quran wid an open mind, also read oder books like on history of muhammed(saw) etc coz if u convert 4 ur bf n in case sumthin happens n u both decide 2 split (God forbid) then u cant jus say im converting back 2 my old religion. tht wudnt be rite isnt it? its a serious matter so learn ALL u can abt it.

ALL de BEST!

I know this is a joke, but I will answer as though it were not one.

Whatever floats your boat. If you can be so easily converted you probably are not Christian in the first place. You probably won't be a very good Muslim either. You should stick to your own values though. Whether they be Atheism, Christian, Islam, Hindu, whatever. Don't force yourself into a lifestyle that you can not live in.

Converting to islam???? First you have to make love to a number of men that are latent homosexuals and smell like goats. If you go islam your parents should banish you. islam should be destroyed at all costs. islam has been a lie and the lie needs to die. just look at your goat loving boyfriend. His parents hate you as all muslims. This is because they have pig brains and are weaned from goats that follow camels.

Since I, as a Muslim, believe That 'there is no compulsion in religion', my advice is to first learn what Islam is about. Pray to Almighty God to expose the Truth to you. And it's really no matter if his parents like you or not.

NO. Only convert for YOU. I have every respect for Islam but if you say those vows to Allah without meaning or believing them, and you are only doing it to gain approval, that is lying, dishonesty.

If you like Islam and you decide to follow it, go for it. But only on that basis.

• ?

Dear...

I think it's better for you to understand what Islam is really about first.

I'm a Muslim, and for that I tell you... understand it first.

Don't rush yourself into it, take your time and learn about it. It is a wonderful religion, and I'm sure that if you take a good look at it... you'll love it.

Still... take your time and learn about it.

Peace.

Source(s): My opinion.

Convert with ur heart know what is islam and read quran ..

Inshallah ALLAH will guide u

no don't convert because you love your bf .....

you must know islam first , if you find faith in it convert if now it's better to be what you are .....

muslim

i find too many fake islam converts on yahoo

why so?