promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I wanted to know why my id dheeraj_20@yahoo.com was delisted couple of weeks back?its my 8 year old id.?

i have been using my yahoo id dheeraj_20@yahoo.com from the year 1999 or so, but couple of weeks back it was delisted by yahoo or someone i dont know without any prior intimation... i had all my important emails stored for 7 long years and within flash everything got removed... i just wanted the answer why was my ID delisted... Thanks in advance.

Update:

i have been using my yahoo id dheeraj_20@yahoo.com from the year 1999 or so, but couple of weeks back it was delisted by yahoo or someone i dont know without any prior intimation... i had all my important emails stored for 7 long years and within flash everything got removed... i just wanted the answer why was my ID delisted... my account is always logged in for 8 hours everyday, so no chance of account gettting expired. Also, i tried contacting yahoo but i got no feedback or any replies... they suggest to go for forgot password, i tried that too but did not work, so on the whole tried everything but i got no correct answer for anything... let me get the answer from you people if u had faced the similar problem... Thanks in advance.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you do not use your email for a period of 4 months, Yahoo will deactivate it.

Did you go that long without using it?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have not know about this, i think you need to ask yahoo help line for this type of quesiton.

• 1 decade ago

contact Yahoo. get it straight from the horses mouth!

• 1 decade ago

could of been de-listed for non use, think its 30 or 60 days (not sure which) that will case it to be de-activated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.