Amanda B asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I have stop eating all juck food but not exercising, do u think i will lose weight?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You may lose weight, but you may lose your mind from all that yummy junk food that you are missing out on! Chow down! =<)

• 1 decade ago

Everything being equal and NO junk food should lead to weight loss. Best way to do it fast is go on a raw diet, NO cooked food for three weeks and see the results. If you do breathing exercise in the morning it would be still faster and healthier.

Source(s): www.healthmantra.com/peace.htm
  • 1 decade ago

nope, you wont you have to eat nutritious food and do some exercises also if u don't have time for some exercise then just do some push ups in the morning after breakfast and will feel weak then , so take milk, apple, banana , eggs 2 and put it in a juce mixer and mix it until all the ingredients become juice after that drink it. u will get energy and then do push ups if u want ,..

• 1 decade ago

Yes you will lose weight but do yourself a favor and start to exercise. You will feel better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

It might help but If you start exercising you Will lose weight more quicker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you might but you would lose twice as much if you exercise too. like walking, biking, swimming, dancing, etc.

• 1 decade ago

yes for sure, but it will take much times..

my mom had tried it and she lost 20 kilos in 5 months...

keep on tryin bro... GOOD LUCK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the only way to loose weight is to burn more calories than you consume everyday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.