Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Amanda B asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I have stop eating all juck food but not exercising, do u think i will lose weight?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You may lose weight, but you may lose your mind from all that yummy junk food that you are missing out on! Chow down! =<)

• 1 decade ago

Everything being equal and NO junk food should lead to weight loss. Best way to do it fast is go on a raw diet, NO cooked food for three weeks and see the results. If you do breathing exercise in the morning it would be still faster and healthier.

Source(s): www.healthmantra.com/peace.htm
  • 1 decade ago

nope, you wont you have to eat nutritious food and do some exercises also if u don't have time for some exercise then just do some push ups in the morning after breakfast and will feel weak then , so take milk, apple, banana , eggs 2 and put it in a juce mixer and mix it until all the ingredients become juice after that drink it. u will get energy and then do push ups if u want ,..

• 1 decade ago

Yes you will lose weight but do yourself a favor and start to exercise. You will feel better.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

It might help but If you start exercising you Will lose weight more quicker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you might but you would lose twice as much if you exercise too. like walking, biking, swimming, dancing, etc.

• 1 decade ago

yes for sure, but it will take much times..

my mom had tried it and she lost 20 kilos in 5 months...

keep on tryin bro... GOOD LUCK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the only way to loose weight is to burn more calories than you consume everyday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.