who do you deal with betrayel?

Favorite Answer

You grieve it. Cry about it, Then choose to get over it and realize it was an oppertunity for you to learn a life lesson.

Move on, you will mend your heart.

• jude

first u must face that it happened and is real, than u can either work on getting the relationship back, or u can end it, depends if the cheater knows they hurt u, depends if they even want to change. depends on their response once u confront them, but u must confront them, no matter what the outcome is, got to stand up for yourself and let them know in no uncertin terms they hurt u, and that it needs to stop or u will be gone, than u have to do what u said u would do, even if it hurts.

Thats hard I know just been there myself. I wont so bad to get back at her its so frustrating.In the end i would be only hurting myself.I have to learn to trust again.Easy to say I know but that the plain truth if u ever want to find real happiness. Good luck.

Source(s): personal

either leve them or lay down the law. hold your head up high and show him you will not be a victim. this is how i got my ole man to get his act together. i told him he was lower then a dog, and he needed to go and make her life a living he-l because i know there is some one out there a lot better then him. i told him to make sure he got all of his stuff or my next ole man might end up with it. lol i was kidding but he didnt know that it scared him to death. what really got to him is i was calm and acted like i really didnt care one way or the other.

• venom!

pay back. pay backs a ***** remember? But the best form of pay back is moving on! Just move on, change your image, get some fabulous friends and make that person feel like the looser they are!

merry christmas!

The Betrayer!

learn the lesson! and appreciate this encounter. every harsh encounter is a precious lesson in disguise. every rock and obstacle makes us a stronger and more insightful person.

What doen't kill us makes us stronger. Leave him in the dust. If he pursues, so be it. Both you and he will be smarter for it. Date others and lengthen your list of options.

Anyway you have to just learn to forgive and not to be bitter about it .Move on with your life.

frnd..juss b patience..ask GOD alot for guidence.sure HE will help u..do what your soul n heart says u to do..ok take care friend..bye