Sue asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

do little sisters always get you in trouble?

my sister gets me is trouble al the time. She is 11 years old and I'm 13. she told my mom that I said that I do not love my mom. please tell me that my sister is not the only tatal-tailer :-( .

my sister has a book of my most embberissing moments to! is that also what they do.

• Smriti
    Favorite Answer

No, she is not. All siblings have this habit of backbiting amongst themselves in their childhood. Don't worry you will miss it later. Just make a nice cup of bed tea for your mother tomorrow morning and all she said about you will be forgotten.

Ummm.... yes. It is her duty as a little sister to annoy the heck out of you throughout your childhood. Then when you are older you will either hate each other's guts or be best friends. There are no in betweens!

Just kidding. But seriously, it couldn't hurt to get some major scoop on her to hold over her head!

lil sisters r always such a pain- the best way to deal wit dem is to get on der level- be her frend- not her enemy

Yes yes they do.

all of them are like that