How is Paris in the winter?

Will be there in late January. Is it still nice to go to the Luxemboug Gardens?

Favorite Answer

Paris can be cold and wet. Very seldom does it snow as

Paris is in concave of a cup. Rain.

Remember, Paris is on the latitude higher than any portion of

continental U.S.

Luxembourg Gardens will be very drab.as all parks or forests.

Best time to go, 15 April to 15 May. All is fresh, new, and all

gardens will have freshly planted, blooming plants.

Source(s): Resident of Paris, 27 years, 7 months

Paris is cold in January, but usually you will have some sunny days. The gardens of Luxembourg are always open, the only problem is they close just before sunset, which is early in January (around 4:30 pm). The city is lovely, even in the cold (actually not so cold, temperatures rarely go below 0° Celsius)

Paris in the winter, as far as weather goes, is grey, foggy and damp. It's cold (below freezing this week), we get frost, but little or no snow. There's a pretty good chance of having snow in late January, but Paris is still a beautiful city, and you'll have a blast as long as you dress warm!

Source(s): Live in Paris

I have been to Paris many times and I will tell you no matter what season its always beautiful. It is still nice to go to the Luxembourg Gardens.

Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall... It is still France! Last I heard the weather was nice and warm, I will be in Mother Russia the winter there is not so bad

Paris is a spoiled heiress regardless of the season. I don't know much about the Gardens but I hear that she has gone commando in the past.

personally i like the luxembourg gardens in the spring, but it's lovely in the winter when there's snow.

paris in the winter is less crowded, which is good. you'll have an easier time getting reservations to restaurants.

I prefer to go in the winter to avoid the crowds. There is a nice crisp in the air and its beautiful as usual. Also quite a bit cheaper...

paris is great 365 days a year,

in winter, temperature may go down to -3

but it's so beautiful that you forget the cold

paris is romatic in winter as well as in summer

always nice, but so cold