In what country is the marriage age the youngest?

Favorite Answer

In some remote villages/tribes of India child marriage still exist although it is a crime punishable in Indian law, but due to lack of education some people indulge in such practice . Even small kids aged 5-9 years are married in such cases.

In many countries including india children are betrotheed at birth.

Mexico I think

I've heard of 13-14 year olds getting married there. CRAZY

Maybe Saudi Arabia. Muhammad the Prophet who invented the Islam religion married a six year old there. Of course, that was about 1400 years ago, so maybe the laws have changed since then. Wait no, it's Shariah law there. Nevermind those towelhead bastards are still living in the stone ages.

Muhammad was a child rapist. He was an old perverted man, like the clown you would never invite to your kid's birthday party.

Many middle eastern countries marry shortly after birth! Why would you want someone that young?

in middleeast people marriage in around 16 for men and 12 for women,,, i wounder why you ask it?!!!

i think Egypt, for girls she can get married when she is 16 but with guardian parovel, or she can get married by her self when she is 18.

I don't know which country but I do know it is in Africa

India maybe....they girl get married once she gets her period

muslim countries. they go for arranged marriage.