Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did anybody hear about the guy that set himself on fire to protest a school district?

He was protesting the school district deciding to call school breaks Christmas and Easter vacations, instead of Winter and Spring vacations.

Yeahj it was kind of weird. Just to let you know, he did not die, he was immediately put out and sent to the hopspital where he suffered 3rd degree burns. I am sure he will be charged with a crime.

Favorite Answer

He is a true fighter for democracy.

Sound like a loon to me really who cares I don't When i was In school if there was a day off I didn't give a rats *** what it was about. The parents make all the fuss maybe the Jehovah's whiteness but i seriously doubt any Jewish or Islamic people so that's crazy what a damn fool.

Yep.

HIs dream went up in flames

He had a firey personalilty

He let his temper explode

He was hot and bothered

He saw his issue go up in flames

He said the district was hot to trot.

HE WAS INFEAGO

He liked the doors baby lite my fire.

Source(s): I watch beavis and butt head

He doesnt want the people to finally see the real meaning of Christmas and Easter. they are bought Pagan rituals, Winter worship of the Sun and Spring worship of the Fertility Godess.

Another dead shmuck! Another reason I have no hope for this dying planet. Let's burn the witches, raise our butts as we face Mecca, recite the Rosary and wrap our heads in turbans. We simply do not have any idea what we are all about. Hopeless.

Yeah and although I don't agree with his methods, I agree wholeheartedly with his message.

Once again, the political Christians have declared secular events to belong to the Christians and to no one else.

These leaves should be called winter break and spring break in deference to all the ethnic and religious groups that it effects.

I'm sure the political Christians just peed their pants when they got the religious affiliation reattached to the breaks.

Source(s): Lifelong Christian suffering the indignities of living in Mexifornia, the land of the born again zealot.

No, I haven't heard that. I think he could have a less painful way to protest.

Well that's stupid..that doesn't even show the persons determination..just their lack of mental capacity :/

• Smriti

What a reason to put oneself on fire!

I bet he won't try that again.