Which hair straightener to buy?

its hard for me to shop for hair stuff because my hair is really thick, and extremely curly, like really tight curls. Just natually. What makes it even harder is that my hair is also really delicate in its own way.

(tried relaxing it once and that took off several inches, and straightening seems to hinder growth and just gives me split ends so i'm cutting back)

Looking for a straightener that dishes out really good results without all the nasty hair damage. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Trust me on this one, get the Sedu! It's truly amazing and the results last.

Source(s): www.folica.com

Don't put anything on it. Seriously, the longer your hair gets the more weight it will take on and the more stretched to curl will be. Perms and relaxers anything that will cause your hair to break off is a no no. Try braids to tale the hair for a while till it grows out. And a product w/o alcohol is your best friend. Try a good conditioner too. Treat your hair well and it will look good.

i feel you my hair sounds exactly the same...i relaxed it 2 yrs ago and now i have to blow dry it straight and iron it every 3 days...i go nuts it kills my arms hahaha to have to hold the blowdryer anyway I've gone curly now thanks to this website motowngirl.com made me love my curls...i use to use remmington salon smooth (model number s6001) it had 3 times protection and isnt too expensive otherwise try babybliss range though that is costly...i do notice however straightening will eventually make your hair thinner...

i also have tight curly hair and currently am using the CHI iron. i got mine on Ebay for alot less than retail and it really does the job quite well. i also use serum on my hair to get the shiny look for when i straighten it. good luck and happy hair to you!

No doubt - CHi or GHD

Product revews, price comparison and best price.

X'mas offers, Gift certificates etc...

Buy your favourite brands beauty products from Amazon.com click the link below ----

http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/