who is the best striker in premiar league?

very strong and talented player

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the best striker in the premiar league is didier drogba of chelsea

• 1 decade ago

Currently: Didier Drogba - He's been on fire as of recent. Powerful and hard to deal with.

Overall: Thierry Henry - There's a reason why he's won so many golden boots in the EPL. He has the strength, speed, and just creativity that makes him one of the strongest and most feared strikers in the league.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Top 3 are at the moment are:

1)Drogba

2)Saha

3)Crouch

overall:

1)Henry

2)Schevchenko

3)Drogba

Most talented players are:

1)S.Kalou-He is so talented and he will be better than Drogba for few years.

2)C.Ronaldo-no comment

3)T.Walcot-People say he is talented but for me he is not special.

• 1 decade ago

Tottenhams Dimitar Berbatov

Source(s): Spurs Fan
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Thierry Henry

• 1 decade ago

i am a man utd fan!!,,,,

but i think it is liverpool crouch!!!

if you look at him he has eveerything to be a good striker but he is just not given the chance to prove it.

if you see liverpool fixtures closely he is not given chance to prove that he is good

he has played very few matches this season but he is liverpool top scorer this season although he is not player 1st team currently

he is good in the land...he could dribble pass defenders and goalkeepers as we seen in the start of the season

he is good in the air!! he scored many ...many many headers..and even one was against us(manutd) in the fa cup

he is oso good in the acrobatics!!! remember the goal against galatasarray!! the over head kick which scored....??

and he oso scored few more in england jersy...

not only for club but he is oso good for the country so i think he is the best striker for now!!!

• 1 decade ago

Didier Drogba of Chelsea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Andrei Shevchenko, although he's is not in his best form right now but i know that he is capable of alot more and one day he will rule the premier league.

• 1 decade ago

Henry and Rooney

• 1 decade ago

Drogba By far!!! no questions asked!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.