Should I send my AP Scores to UC Berkeley or UCI ?

AP CHEM with 3

AP Cal with 1

AP US with 1

Favorite Answer

Send the AP Chem to both, a 3 will earn you elective units. Don't worry too much about the low scores, they don't count against you.

Source(s): I work with both Berkeley and UCLA as an Outreach Volunteer, primarily for freshman admissions (I received training on admission requirements and attend college fairs to promote the schools). I received my BA from Berkeley and briefly attended UCLA for a graduate program. I also review (for free) applications and personal statements from high school and transfer students I meet at college fairs and thru Yahoo Answers who are applying to Berkeley and/or UCLA. If you want more information or need someone to review your application and/or essay, you can contact me thru Yahoo Answers, just look in my profile for contact info. Please make sure your e-mail address is verified with Yahoo Answers or you can include your e-mail address in the body of the message you send me and I will reply directly.

It also relies upon on what important you utilized for. some majors, like EE at UCLA or EECS at Berkeley are extra aggressive and the criteria are larger. I save in options for the period of orientation at UCLA, they instructed us that the incoming freshman EE type had an widely used severe college GPA of four.35 and 1400 SAT (this replaced right into a lengthy time period in the past, beforehand they re-established the score). I do accept as true with the previous answer that you need to not have any problems with UCI, u.s., and u.s.. in case you've an excellent probability with UCLA and Berkeley, counting on your important.

• Dashes

wel...berkeley has more prestige..but uci has a nuclear reactor...tough choice o.0

seriously tho, berkely is a better school

www.collegeconfidential.com/discus/messages/5/1836.html

www.collegeconfidential.com/discus/messages/757/27171.html

universityofcalifornia.edu/educators/counselors/.../preparing.html

www.ucop.edu/pathways/ucnotes/cn_archives/mar99_q&a.html

www.editor.uci.edu/05-06/intro/intro.12.htm