Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it just me or are hispanic women the most beautiful of all? (I'm white)?

Favorite Answer

i totally agree with you tat hispanic women are beautiful .. & exotic for sure. but there are also other races that has their own beautiful ppl.

I completely agree! I grew up around Hispanic Folks, and have continued to live near/around them all of my life, including now, and I absolutely find Hispanic Women beautiful! Of course, not ALL are, just as not all white women are beautiful, but Hispanic Women have an exotic mystique that rings my bell ;)

Being that I am Hispanic myself, I would say that it really doesn't matter what nationality u are. Everyone is mixed with something and it contributes to their features. Some Hispanic women just have an exotic look to them and the nice lips, along with everything else.

Hispanic women are pretty but so are white women. Just depends on preferences I guess.

I don't think so. I'm hispanic and i personally think European and Asian girls are beautiful. It's all a matter of personal taste. Not everyone reacts the same to a certain flavor.

Hispanic is not a race. It's not like or you're hispanic or you're white. Substitute the word "hispanic" for "hispanic mestizo" if you want.

I had 3 mexican women in the past and I agree they are very beautiful.

Asians are also exotic and gorgeous. theré's no "most beautiful" of all. Didn't you heard of 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" pls don't generalise, this shows that you are not thinking

its just you considering you havent been all over the world to see all of them mind you though they are gorgeous and in addition mixed children are born on a canvas. a work of art

We all have our individual taste. What is beautiful to one person may seem quite different to another.