Who is more intimidating girls or guys?

I think guys, one time a guy stole my wallet, he was like 6'4 and 230 lbs. I was like "keep the wallet" are there any girls on here who want to take him on?

• OC
    Favorite Answer

Once a huge guy like that went right on me in the middle of the walkway "Give me any cash you have!!" My friend got scared and stepped away. I looked at him and started to walk right on him " I don't have any!" . He is like "Sure you do!" / I said " Of course, I do. I just don't have any for you!!". And he kept walking past me.

And then my friend was trying to hold me down, because I got so mad and wanted to chase him and kick the crap out of him. /

IF YOU PUT A WOMAN ON A PEDESTAL AND TRY TO PROTECT HER FROM THE RAT RACE, YOU’RE A MALE CHAUVINIST PIG. IF YOU STAY AT HOME AND DO THE HOUSEWORK, YOU’RE A PANSY. IF YOU WORK TOO HARD THERE IS NEVER ANY TIME FOR HER OR THE KIDS; IF YOU DON’T WORK HARD ENOUGH, YOU’RE A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING LAY ABOUT. IF SHE HAS A BORING REPETITIVE JOB WITH LOUSY PAY, THAT’S EXPLOITATION; IF WE HAVE A BORING JOB WITH LOW PAY, WE SHOULD GET OFF OUR BUTTS AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER.

IF A MAN GETS A PROMOTION AHEAD OF HER, THAT’S FAVOURITISM, IF SHE GETS A PROMOTION AHEAD OF A MAN, THAT IS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.

IF WE MENTION HOW NICE SHE LOOKS, THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT; IF WE KEEP QUIET, THAT IS TYPICAL MALE INDIFFERENCE. IF WE CRY, WE’RE A SHEILA; IF WE DON’T WE’ RE AN INSENSITIVE BASTARD.

IF A MAN THUMPS HER, THAT IS WIFE BASHING; IF SHE THUMPS HIM, THAT’S SELF DEFENCE. IF SHE MAKES A DECISION WITHOUT REGARD FOR HIS FEELINGS, THEN THAT’S A LIBERATED WOMAN. IF HE ASKS HER TO DO SOMETHING SHE DOESN’T ENJOY, THAT IS DOMINATION; IF SHE ASKS HIM, IT’S A FAVOUR.

IF WE APPRECIATE THE FEMALE FORM AND FRILLY UNDERWEAR, WE’RE SEXUAL PERVERTS; IF WE DON’T NOTICE, WE’RE POOFTERS. IF WE LIKE A WOMAN TO KEEP IN SHAPE AND SHAVE HER LEGS, THAT’S SEXIST; IF WE DON’T CARE, THAT IS UNROMANTIC. IF WE TRY TO KEEP OURSELVES IN SHAPE, THAT’S VANITY; IF WE DON’T, WE’RE SLOBS.

IF WE BUY HER FLOWERS, WE’RE AFTER SOMETHING, IF WE DON’T WE’RE FORGETFUL. IF WE ARE PROUD OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS, WE’RE UP OURSELVES; IF WE AREN’T WE’RE NOT AMBITIOUS. IF WE ASK FOR A CUDDLE, WE NEVER THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT SEX; IF WE’RE TOTALLY WRECKED AFTER A HARD DAY AT THE OFFICE, WE NEVER GIVE A STUFF ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES NEEDS.

IF SHE HAS A HEADACHE, IT’S BECAUSE SHE’S TIRED; IF HE HAS A HEADACHE, IT’S BECAUSE HE DOESN’T LOVE HER ANYMORE. IF WE WANT IT TOO OFTEN, WE’RE OVERSEXED; IF WE CAN’T PERFORM ON CUE. THERE MUST BE SOMEONE ELSE.

Girls can be intimidating on a mental level for a guy.