pooter asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

stopping others of using my dreams how?

seems I dont enjoy my own dreams anymore. When sleeping my roomate breathes toward my dream and they disappear, but really hes secretly using them. He never stops stealing. How to I get my sleeping habits back. Ive got to get some rest. Hes stronger and more determined.Im feeling agressive though dreamless

Favorite Answer

oh dear. you need to take some seroquel or risperdal ASAP!! call a psychiatrist. im not kidding if you're not

OK if you were really having a problem I would say put up a sheet or something to divide you two beds, that way your dreams will be safe on your side.

good luck

next year find your own place.

• Ted T

Move to another home before he steals your mind. Or you could try putting garlic round your bed. Or better still you could stop making up ridiculous questions.

• bev

i've left the television on the the last twenty years just to add to the confusion of halo light & visual perceptions left the sound on mute, works for me

Do meditation before sleep and never put ur feet in south direction.Then see the result.

you need to go see a pyschiatrist about this... tell your pyschiatrist that your roommate is stealing your dreams....and how agressive you are feeling due to lack of dreams......

he or she will be able to help you.......

you are totally whacked, no one can steal your dreams, its far more likely someone or something is keeping you awake.

• Smriti

What?! Try meditation and psychiatric counseling.

Eh?

What do u mean?

How's he using ur dreams?

• justme

get some help