pooter asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

stopping others of using my dreams how?

seems I dont enjoy my own dreams anymore. When sleeping my roomate breathes toward my dream and they disappear, but really hes secretly using them. He never stops stealing. How to I get my sleeping habits back. Ive got to get some rest. Hes stronger and more determined.Im feeling agressive though dreamless

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oh dear. you need to take some seroquel or risperdal ASAP!! call a psychiatrist. im not kidding if you're not

• 1 decade ago

OK if you were really having a problem I would say put up a sheet or something to divide you two beds, that way your dreams will be safe on your side.

good luck

next year find your own place.

• Ted T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Move to another home before he steals your mind. Or you could try putting garlic round your bed. Or better still you could stop making up ridiculous questions.

• bev
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i've left the television on the the last twenty years just to add to the confusion of halo light & visual perceptions left the sound on mute, works for me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do meditation before sleep and never put ur feet in south direction.Then see the result.

• 1 decade ago

you need to go see a pyschiatrist about this... tell your pyschiatrist that your roommate is stealing your dreams....and how agressive you are feeling due to lack of dreams......

he or she will be able to help you.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you are totally whacked, no one can steal your dreams, its far more likely someone or something is keeping you awake.

• Smriti
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What?! Try meditation and psychiatric counseling.

• 1 decade ago

Eh?

What do u mean?

How's he using ur dreams?

• justme
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

get some help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.