Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Playing Hard to Get?

Why do girls have to play hard to get? Why i can't i pick up the phone the first time a guy calls me instead of waiting after three calls. Is there a difference between hard to get and ignoring a guy? If i get into a fight with a guy and i talk to him the next day how the hell am i easy? isn't dating like being best friends? I don't get the date game. why are there so many freakin' rules.

Favorite Answer

Rules? What rules? This is childish and you know it. If you like the guy, pick up the phone when he calls. Geez! This isn't rocket science.

And who the hell cares what other people think? I think it's really mature of you to be able to talk to someone civilly after an argument.

What kind of goofs are you hanging with? Drop them and find some real people instead of posers.

*sigh* you and me both, bud. If there's a difference between hard to get and ignoring, I'm not sure where it is...i'm in a sticky situation at the moment with a guy, and I was in your position of not wanting to stuff around, and now I don't know where I am. I think dating should be like best friends but it's partly based on "attraction" and "having what you can't get" and by pretending that they "can't have you" they'll "find you more attractive and want you more" if all that makes sense. It never has really to me. I guess my advice is just wait and see what happens, if you're in a sticky situation too.

you should play by your own rules, always worked for me.