My girlfriend is stingy when it comes to giving gifts?

I don't know what the problem is but when it comes to giving shes not giving at least not to me anyways. But I heard she was giving when it came to her last Boyfriend what should I do?

Favorite Answer

Well afterall she gave u the only thing that could keep her alive....HER HEART!!

She didnt give that to the previous one....

Think about it!

Maybe because you didn't give her a gift?

As a guy, try taking the first step and surprise her with a gift, then maybe she'll realise what a wonderful guy you are and when she has deeper bonds with you, she'll definitely give u a present.

Or else, she doesn't know what u like yet, or havent chanced upon something perfect for u and thus did not give u gifts. Probably she was familiar with the tastes of her ex and thus gave him gifts...

• RJ2K1

She´s smart. Giving comes from the heart,and apparently you haven´t won it. If you were smart you´d save your money for the future. Believe me you´ll need it !

It looks as if you are not too much in love w her if you try to find fault rather than appreciate and understand who she is and how she functions. In Love you grow off each other all the time.

• Smriti

Perhaps she felt that she spent too much on her last bf who was not worth it and being over-cautious now. But with time and trust, the situation will change.

• Tim D

Stop whining like a gold digger. Some people talk things up to make themselves look better. Go ask her ex what she got him.

Well....it's kinda...hard. Maybe she's considerate for him, her ex, as they're not so close as she is to you, so that she's not much like herself. Or she still has the feeling for him so she wants to give him all her best.

Be stingy back.

Run

give her crappy gifts or nothing at all