how can I chat in French when I downloaded an English version Yahoo! messenger?

Favorite Answer

go to the language preferences and change it to french.

or u can jus go to meebo.com and at the bottom of the screen u can change and sign up.

• ?

hi, i'm utilizing maximum modern version of Yahoo msngr. the element is, they're going to inform you to receive or replace msngr to the superb version, besides the indisputable fact that it received't make certain the precedence. there's a glitch interior the registy editor, so that you'll manually ought to assign Webcam folder and upload string and value. back, which couldn't make certain the precedence a lot. it may artwork a at the same time as and complications will reappear. sorry, I even don't have any clues to this difficulty, yet i will save on attempting until eventually I make certain it. At this factor, i'm so pissed at Yahoo techs for not posting any options...

Try an online translating site. Like this one:http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Just switch the language on the keyboard. DUH.