what episode in the Card Captor Sakura is this?..pls help me...?

i'm looking for the episode in the card captor sakura when they were out for swimming...eriol was already in there...please help me i really wanted to watch it...

i will appreciate every answer...thnx...

Favorite Answer

The 63rd episode of the show, Sakura and the Pool and the Big Wave.

Happy Watching!

Well let's see: 70 Sakura and her true feelings 57 Sakura, Syoaran and the Elevator 63 Sakura, the pool, and the big wave 64 Sakura and the Snow Blowing Ski School 66 Sakura and the person she likes most 67 Sakura, Syoaran, and the Tsukimine Shrine 55 Sakura, and Sakura from Wonderland 46 Sakura and the Final Judgement 42 Sakura anf the Blacked out School Arts festival 51 Sakura and the Big Teddy bear Over all if you want some cute Sakura Syoran moments just watch the whokle 3rd season ^-^ They're my favorite couple

Episode 63- Sakura and the Pool and the Big Wave. I have the whole set of disc!

Both Series 1 & 2!

It's in episode 63: Sakura and the Pool and the Big Wave.

I got notin' else to say, all the answers given above are correct!!! (^_^)