Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how to get rid of paltalk?

i want to get rid of paltalk messenger beacuse my mom always sits and chats and never gives me the PC. its not fair. she even forgets to make food for me! i went to control panel and deleted the messenger but she installed it again!

how to delete or block it forever from the computer

Favorite Answer

You can try this program that would keep her from installing any programs at all on the pc

http://www.softplatz.com/Soft/Security-Privacy/Acc...

but really what you need to do is talk to her. I know that now days a pc is as bad as drugs but I am sure she dose not mean to forget to feed you.

Remember talk to her!

happy holidays