A question for heavy drinkers, problem drinkers and alcoholics...how many drinks a day do you drink?

• Favorite Answer

2 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of small bottle of rum or vodka, 12 pack of beer

i start about 12 noon or 2pm and keep going and double up if i need more - like if there is no ambien, lunesta, or valium involved at night - i don't sleep well so i get plastered or drugged out of my head

If in reality you're asking how many drinks a day it takes to be an alcoholic there is no set answer. It's how alcohol affects your life, family & friends. Some can drink all the time & it never adversely affect anyone. Others can do it occassionally & it screws up their life whenever they do. It has nothing to do with being manly or a wusp either. It's why you drink not how many.

• zinaa

it depends on the time i have, i can drink up to 7 glasses of whiskey on the rocks in 3hours; a bottle of wine alone, but when i go to a club or something i drink like 8vodka with grapefruit; or orange and end up in one beer :)

I've known several people that just have one drink. Starting in the morning and ending at night.

Well, I now drink only 5 a week. I fell better too.

Not less than 4 large pegs a day.

b4 9-10 brews a nite,was much worse long ago,all day.clean over 14 months now.

Source(s): to thine self, be true.

my boyfriend drinks close to a case a day most days. I think he's askin for it .what with his bad liver. the idiot.