WHEN WILL WINTER START????it's hot here?

min 17 degree celsius...........how saddddddddd????ryt??

SHOULD I COME???seriouslyyyy.....

Favorite Answer

Seriously you dont wanna come here..... Neway you cant almost 0 minimum

I was In a tee and jeans on the airport and on the flight just put my jacket on landing and thats why I come to bombay: sexy weather all year around

Winter has already started here in Arkansas. It started at 7:22pm on December 22.

Winter officially started Dec. 22 no matter how warm it is its here

It is raining here and reports of snow showers for Tuesday. Sorry the weather out is not what you would of liked.

Merry

Regardless of the weather, it is winter. It is 'saddddddddd' that people do not realize it. 'Ryt'?

it is 5 degrees here. winter already started

Is it already winter here now.

you should come here.. we just had over 2 feet of snow. couldn't go anywhere for a day and a half...

• yes its 32f here my snomobiles are sitting on grass it sucks

Oh! The same as here... Not even raining yet... :-(